Thursday, November 21, 2013

It's All About Fur!

So lately I have been on a fur kick. I have been dying to find something to match my ison boots and !go fur coat with. Finally I picked up the last piece today. Kustom9 had a variety of booths to choose from. I found this adorable little rabbit fur clutch from 1992. 

So here is just a quick picture of what I wore today. Some links will be provided.

 Hair: eep . hair 003 . sand2 @ eep.
 Skin: .Birdy. Izzy Skin ~Pure~ (Blond) F (teeth part not included)
 Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Green (L) @ IKON or IKON Marketplace
 Coat: !gO! Fur jacket - XS  @ !gO!
 Leggings: .:villena:. - leggings [XXS] khaki leather @ .:villena:.
 Shoes:  ISON - fur trim wedge (sand) @ ISON
 Clutch: 1992 // Fur Fold Clutch (Rabbit) [L Hand - Pose] @ kustom9


No comments:

Post a Comment