Thursday, November 21, 2013

And a Shopping we will go!

Being the shopaholic that I am, I had to go to the Shoetopia sim and collect some shoes. Some of the proceeds go to a wonderful charity called Soles4Souls. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a pair of free shoes by G*Field!
Now anyone who knows me, knows how much I love G*field and this just cemented my love.(For anyone that loves cute shoes and outfits, hit the G*field subscribo inworld, you won't regret it!)
To match these lovelies, I took to marketplace and discovered these lovely cherry blossom slink nails by [Ten] on $15L promo!


Get the Look:

Shoes:G*Field  $0L @ Shoetopia
Cardigan:Blueberry Ely *Mesh* Knit Cardigan Brown $199L @ SLMarketplace
Skirt:tulip. High Waisted Denim Mini XS Blush @ Tulip
Purse: R.icielli The Birkin Bag [Pose] /croco $220L @ Ricielli
Hair:/Wasabi Pills/ Brrree Mesh Hair $250L @ Wasabi Pills
Nails:[Ten] Slink Cherry Blossom Fingernails A (Dark) $15 L promo @ SLMarketplace
Undershirt: {Gisaci} Cowl Lurex Sweater - Grey $100L @ The Warehouse
League:*League* Folklore Leggings -Flora (pl) @ League
Ring:[tea.s] Kitty Ring - Rose [R] @ [tea.s]


~Ophelia Oskar

No comments:

Post a Comment