Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cherry Darling

Hello, sweeties! Yes, I know it's been awhile but don't fret! I'm back! After all this black friday and cyber monday shopping I was exhausted and needed to rest, but no more! Anywho, here's my OOTD <3



See you soon! <3

Get the Look:

Bag: Ricielli Mesh -  Birkin bag /red @ R.icielli
Poncho:-ATTIC- Frozen Silver Poncho ( no longer available but you can buy the kit here )
Pants: Ricielli Mesh -  Highwaisted Riding  Leather Pants /white @ R.icielli
Shirt:*COCO*_LongSleevesSweater_Gray @ *COCO*
Shoes: Belgravia - Patent 120_Wine @ Leverocci
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid @ Slink
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual @ SLink
Nails: *~*HopScotch*~* US of A Nails @ SLMarketplace
Brooch: ) AI ( - [PACKED] Ami amet deli pencet French Brooch@ SLMarketplace
Earrings::: PM :: Tears me Not Set -Special Edition @ Purple Moon
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Veronica Mesh Hair - Golden @ /Wasabi Pills/

~Ophelia Oskar

No comments:

Post a Comment